Home » Other » Client Tools » Toad and iSeries Navigator Question
Toad and iSeries Navigator Question [message #357831] Thu, 06 November 2008 20:43 Go to next message
maikeru-sama
Hi, I am new to the forum and also new to the AS400 and DB2.

I just had 2 questions:

1. Does Toad support DB2 on OS/400? The list of operating systems on Toad doesn't have an option for OS/400.

2. Is there a freeware tool that is more user friendlier than iSeries Navigator? Something similar to MS SQL Query Analyer or Management Studio.

Thanks in advance
Re: Toad and iSeries Navigator Question [message #357872 is a reply to message #357831] Fri, 07 November 2008 00:14 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Regarding the fact that this is your very first post on the OraFAQ Forum, as well as the fact that you have never mentioned Oracle in there, I wonder whether you have, perhaps, missed the place? We deal with Oracle related problems. DB2 or MS SQL Server aren't exactly Oracle stuff.

What I meant to say was: maybe you'd find the answer somewhere else (i.e. on DB2 or MS SQL Server's forums). Which, of course, doesn't mean that you won't get it here. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know; although, if list of operating systems suggests that OS/400 is not supported, why do you think it might be? True, you may hope but this one is probably in vain.
Previous Topic: Is iSQL*Plus part of 10g XE distribution?
Next Topic: sql formatting quest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:15:27 CDT 2024