Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Unable to deploy the mapping (OWB 10.1.0.4.0 on Oracle 10.2)
Unable to deploy the mapping [message #361297] Tue, 25 November 2008 15:30 Go to next message
Anchall
I am using OWB 10.1.0.4.0 for development purposes.
I created a source module and a target module and then created a mapping.
The mapping references 2 tables from the source and one table from the target itself.
2 grant statements were executed from the source schema granting select on these 2 tables to the target schema.
A database link was created in the target schema using the CREATE DATABASE LINK statement.
A connector was deployed and successfully created in the target module in OWB.

When I deploy the mapping, I get the error – table or view does not exist
I checked the script that was generated as a result of the mapping deployment.

All three tables are available in the select query. But the tables referenced from the source schema do not have
the source schema name attached to them.
i.e., if EMP table is referenced from the source schema SRC, the query should have SRC.EMP in the FROM
clause. But this is not the case. Only EMP is referenced.

I tried everything I could think of , but I am unable to deploy the mapping.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
Re: Unable to deploy the mapping [message #364970 is a reply to message #361297] Wed, 10 December 2008 13:25 Go to previous message
Anapps
Look the package generate on database for this mapping. Look this error on database and Look the grant for this table on the another schema the database. Look this table is on the database.
Previous Topic: How do you do to update a profile?
Next Topic: Dev/test environment to Production
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 04:56:29 CDT 2024