Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Oracle Process Flow error (Windows 2000 Server)
icon4.gif  Oracle Process Flow error [message #390069] Wed, 04 March 2009 17:00 Go to next message
oscaro@dsssolutions.com

Hi All,

I have installed Oracle DB 11g, which installs OWB. I then installed OWF by following the following instructions:
T
o start the Workflow Server installation and configuration script on Windows:
In a command prompt window, change to the directory owb_home /owb/wf, and run wfinstall.bat

The Oracle Workflow Configuration Assistant dialog box appears and I have set all the setting.

However, after creating a process flow in the OWB and try to deply, it gives me the following error:

ORA-04067: not executed, package body "OWBSYS.WB_RTI_WORKFLOW_UTIL" does not exist
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "OWBSYS.WB_RTI_WORKFLOW_UTIL"
ORA-06512: at line 1

Any clue?

Thanks,

Oscar

Re: Oracle Process Flow error [message #390109 is a reply to message #390069] Thu, 05 March 2009 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Does user (which runs the OWB) have privileges to use WB_RTI_WORKFLOW_UTIL owned by OWBSYS? If not, perhaps OWBSYS should grant them.
Re: Oracle Process Flow error [message #390189 is a reply to message #390109] Thu, 05 March 2009 06:45 Go to previous message
oscaro@dsssolutions.com

Thanks for helping.

Per your instruction, OWBSYS as SYSDBA granted both Execute and Debug privileges to the user (rep_owner and owf_mgr) and still the same issue.
Previous Topic: Data Volume Problem
Next Topic: How to Use MS-Access as a Source?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:55:53 CDT 2024