Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » In "Safari" browser all horizontal Tab bar changing to vertical (Apex 3.2, Oracle Database XE 10g)
In "Safari" browser all horizontal Tab bar changing to vertical [message #398901] Sun, 19 April 2009 06:22 Go to next message
dbhossain

Inernet explorer, Firefox showing my TAB bar in horizontal but "Safari" browser that Tab bar showing vertical.

Internet explorer and Firefox showing the desired postion of my Tab bar but problem is only with safari.

help required.

** Please find the attchment for this problem.

• Attachment: safari123.GIF
    (Size: 26.38KB, Downloaded 1064 times)
Re: In "Safari" browser all horizontal Tab bar changing to vertical [message #399082 is a reply to message #398901] Mon, 20 April 2009 08:19 Go to previous message
c_stenersen
I guess this would be related to your HTML. You can try editing your page template. You can see which one is used in the right column in the page definition, under templates. When editing it you can see the code for the parent tabs, and change it, and see in the "body" part of the template where the #PARENT_TAB_CELLS# string is, to find out if you should change some of the code around the tabs.
Previous Topic: How to check all check boxex in "Form" item not in "Tabular form"
Next Topic: INSTALL APEX AND HTTP IN 9.2.0.5
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:57:08 CDT 2024