Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » different report size viewed in pdf & report builder (report builder )
different report size viewed in pdf & report builder [message #428089] Tue, 27 October 2009 03:50 Go to next message
fadhzone
Hi All,

I have a problem here.I run a report using report buider, then generate to file PDF.
The problem is when I print the report straightly from the report builder, the report printed nicely fit into A4 size, but not in PDF.The size printed smaller.
How should I do in order to view the pdf report nicely as report builder?

Thanks
Re: different report size viewed in pdf & report builder [message #428515 is a reply to message #428089] Wed, 28 October 2009 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dlwixon
Forget about the report builder view.

Always check the output in the pdf format if you want to write pdf files.

If you are running report builder on your PC, start OC4J and then view your reports in pdf format from your PC by using the following template URL:

http://<machine_name>:8889/reports/rwservlet?report=<report_directory><report_name>.rdf&destype=cache&desformat=pdf&paramform=yes&userid=<db_connect_string>

Where
<db_connect_string>
is
<username>/<password>@<db_instance>

[Updated on: Wed, 28 October 2009 10:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: different report size viewed in pdf & report builder [message #428601 is a reply to message #428515] Thu, 29 October 2009 02:16 Go to previous message
fadhzone
thanks wixon,

I need to use both.a report will be used at HQ office and printed using report runtime while the staff will generate report using pdf and send the document to branch staffs.

Thanks.
Previous Topic: Reports 10g
Next Topic: All Oracle Reports Pages is not showing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 17:09:47 CDT 2024