Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » REP-0108 (Oracle reports10g)
REP-0108 [message #433188] Mon, 30 November 2009 09:50 Go to next message
santan
Hi there!

I have a strange problem with reports 10g. The issue is as follows :

We have been asked to change the logo on the report. So the required logo has been identified and is named as 1.tif. This 1.tif has been placed on reports server (via a ftp tool) and then when I run the report, I get this error REP-0108 FILE 1.TIF NOT FOUND.

No matter where I search (I am not an expert on Oracle reports. Crystal reports, yes), I am unable to move forward.

Troubleshooting steps employed so far :

a)checked all triggers in the report to see if there is a path and none found.
b)checked for oracle reports path in registry and looked in the folders as well. nothing related to .tif found.
c)property inspector, does not talk of anything on this.

Any help/leads please? Thanks in advance
Re: REP-0108 [message #433201 is a reply to message #433188] Mon, 30 November 2009 11:08 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As you had to change logo, I guess that it already existed but now you want to switch from an old log to a newly designed one. Therefore, why wouldn't you simply name the "new" logo image as the "old" logo image's name was?

For example, if the old logo was "our_company_logo.gif", name the new one "our_company_logo.gif" too.

Otherwise, check "Source Filename" image property. What's in there? Is it only a file name, or the whole path to it?
Previous Topic: How to exclude NULL dates from parameter - why 25 views w/no replies?
Next Topic: Can't get plus sign to show up in reports.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 17:37:50 CDT 2024