Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Edit page changes (Oracle apex 4.0)
Edit page changes [message #461754] Mon, 21 June 2010 05:43 Go to next message
Its_me_ved
I am a novice in Oracle Apex. Just started learning. I have created
some pages using add, update,delete and search functionality.

I was been able to do that without any difficulties. But here my problem:

I have defined a sequence while creating the page using wizard at the begining. What I need to do if I want to edit the changes. I mean if I want to use difference sequence or it may happen at times that I have forgotten to assign the sequence while creating the page but later I need to modify the page to use the sequence.

I am unable to find where I should go and make the changes.

Thanks for the help

Regards
Ved
Re: Edit page changes [message #461763 is a reply to message #461754] Mon, 21 June 2010 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
delna.sexy
Didn't get your question properly.
Can you please describe in depth?

regards,
Delna
Re: Edit page changes [message #461767 is a reply to message #461763] Mon, 21 June 2010 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its_me_ved
I have defined the table name and the sequence while creating the page in apex. After creation is there a way to edit the changes that have been made at the page creation time.

Where I need to edit?

Regards
Ved
Re: Edit page changes [message #461770 is a reply to message #461767] Mon, 21 June 2010 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
delna.sexy
You did not mention which type of page you created like simple html page or form or report and so on

regards,
Delna
Re: Edit page changes [message #468552 is a reply to message #461767] Fri, 30 July 2010 11:19 Go to previous message
dr.s.raghunathan
if you have achieved something through application builder and creation of page, then i do not have answer. otherwise, sequence changes with a table can be altered with simple alter statement which you are already aware of it. Thrice, i read it and unable to understand the question?
Previous Topic: user id,created date,updated date
Next Topic: APEX 3.2 Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:37:19 CDT 2024