Home » Other » Client Tools » SQL Monitor alternative
SQL Monitor alternative [message #488144] Wed, 05 January 2011 04:49 Go to next message
leeweb79
Hi, and good morning,

Many moons ago, at a previous employer, I had access to the SQL Monitor tool that came with TOAD. I could really use an alternative to this now, as we don't have TOAD here, and it would need to be free. Any recommendations would be good, as I'm getting a problem with a forms update failing, and I really need to see what's actually being submitted to the database by the form. We're still stuck on Forms 6 by the way Shocked

Many thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you do know of anything I can use, your response would be very much appreciated,

Thanks,

Lee Webster
Re: SQL Monitor alternative [message #488148 is a reply to message #488144] Wed, 05 January 2011 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
You don't need any special tools to trace a session you know.
Just query v$session to identify the forms session then use SQL Trace
Re: SQL Monitor alternative [message #488154 is a reply to message #488148] Wed, 05 January 2011 05:31 Go to previous message
leeweb79
Excellent. Thank you for that. It seems that me calling a new column on a table simply NAME was the cause of the issue. Don't understand why, but at least I can move forward now. Thanks again
Previous Topic: Bulk collect
Next Topic: reverse engineering in extract ER Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:44:04 CDT 2024