Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how to print multiple copies of the same page with sequentialy From reports 10g?
how to print multiple copies of the same page with sequentialy From reports 10g? [message #628761] Fri, 28 November 2014 04:31 Go to next message
nvsr

how to print multiple copies of the same page with sequentialy From reports 10g?

i.e
i can select dcno : From 111 to 115.
So we want Dcno : 111 is n copies Continuosly after dcno 112 is n copies like that output required.

Please Help...
Re: how to print multiple copies of the same page with sequentialy From reports 10g? [message #628763 is a reply to message #628761] Fri, 28 November 2014 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Create another query which will be source for a new repeating frame which will enclose current DOCNO frame(s). That new query will utilize row generator technique and create as many copies as you need them:
select level copy_number
from dual
connect by level <= :number_of_copies
Re: how to print multiple copies of the same page with sequentialy From reports 10g? [message #628765 is a reply to message #628763] Fri, 28 November 2014 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nvsr

Dear littlefoot,

as per you said , Can i create new repeating frame in layout for new query.?
Re: how to print multiple copies of the same page with sequentialy From reports 10g? [message #628766 is a reply to message #628765] Fri, 28 November 2014 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Sure. Do it manually (because, if you use wizard, it will ruin current layout). Don't forget to switch FLEX OFF (otherwise, you'll keep moving objects around the layout). I'd suggest you to GROUP current DOCNO objects because it'll make putting a new frame to the background simpler (otherwise, you'll have to move new frame behind EVERY object that exists there, one by one. If there are 3-4 of them, no problem. If there are dozens of them, you'll soon get tired). Also, paint a new frame white (or any other color) as it'll enable you to visually check whether you put it into the background.
Re: how to print multiple copies of the same page with sequentialy From reports 10g? [message #628767 is a reply to message #628766] Fri, 28 November 2014 05:19 Go to previous message
nvsr

thanks for given your valuable advise. i ll try maximum. if it is any errors then i ll come back to.

request : Sir.. If you have this type of report Please post it. it is very advisable for me.
Previous Topic: Help... Googled out completely.. Couldn't find solution
Next Topic: questions of matrix report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:40:03 CDT 2024