Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Matrix with group report (reports 4.5)
Matrix with group report [message #632811] Fri, 06 February 2015 00:02 Go to next message
saadnsiddiqui
I created a MATRIX WITH GROUP report, set product level as group, product name as rows, stations as column and sale and stock are cells.

report is displaying sum of stock and sale at product level but I also want to displaying grand total of each and every station wise stock and sale.

Kindly suggest me.
Re: Matrix with group report [message #632812 is a reply to message #632811] Fri, 06 February 2015 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Can't remember exactly what happens when Report Wizard creates matrix with group layout, but: did you use it (the wizard) to create that layout, or did you do it manually? If it was the wizard, did it ask you to create totals? If you answered YES, it creates all of them. If, on the other hand, told it NOT to create totals or created the layout manually (that would be a pain!), you'll have to create totals manually too.

If I were you, I'd rather delete everything and create a brand new one from scratch; I believe that it would be less painful and time consuming that guessing where to create totals and where to put them (into which frames if they exist - or, even worse, create new frames manually, taking care about existing frames, what's in the background and what's in the foreground, etc.).
Re: Matrix with group report [message #632815 is a reply to message #632812] Fri, 06 February 2015 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saadnsiddiqui
Thanks Littlefoot
I created report through wizard but it shows me totals on PRODUCT LEVEL but I want also GROUP A & B & C totals of each and every station.
Please check the attached files, which will clear you my requirement.
Re: Matrix with group report [message #632820 is a reply to message #632815] Fri, 06 February 2015 01:31 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Well, it seems that you'll have to do it manually. I don't have any suggestions of how to exactly do it (as I don't know); hopefully, someone else will assist. In the meantime, try to create totals by yourself. Good luck!
Previous Topic: Report across/down, repeating header across
Next Topic: How to Read and Print Barcode
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:42:35 CDT 2024