Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » How can i find the number of CAPS per trunk an Oracle SBC with SNMP trap (E-CZ7.3.0 version)
icon9.gif  How can i find the number of CAPS per trunk an Oracle SBC with SNMP trap [message #669375] Wed, 18 April 2018 08:50 Go to next message
EinsteinEmc2
Hello,

First of all , thank you all people will help me to find an issue for my problem.

I wish put several alert on ACME PACKET ( Oracle E-SBC). I use the E-CZ7.3.0 version.

I am searching the number of CAPS ( Call attempts per seconds) per trunk , the number of active sessions per trunk to can put alerts about this metrics.

I found "The Oracle Communications Session Border Controller MIB Reference Guide" and i list different trap name :

· ApSysGlobalCPS: Number of global calls per second. This is an instant value, which is the sum of SIP, H.323, and MGCP calls
apCombinedStatsCurrentActiveSessionsInbound: Number of current active inbound sessions.
apCombinedStatsPeriodASR: The answer-to-seizure ratio, expressed as a percentage. For example, a value of 90 would represent 90%, or .90.
For the CAPS

ASR = Answer to seizure Ratio

ACD = Average Call Duration

SIMCalls ( CPS) = Call per seconds

I saw a formula to link CAPS and CPS : SimCalls = ASR x ACD x CAPS x 0.6 So CAPS: CPS/ (ACD * ASR*0,6) => I 'm not sure if it's right but even if it is , i don't have all metric , it miss ACD and i don't know how can find it with OID object and which MIB use.

  Moreover, i think this value it's a global CAPS not per trunk so i don't know can i find for each trunk . In the same case, How can i find an number of active session per trunk ?

  Sorry I have a lot of questions and no answers , i hope someone could help me to solve my problem.
Re: How can i find the number of CAPS per trunk an Oracle SBC with SNMP trap [message #669379 is a reply to message #669375] Wed, 18 April 2018 10:44 Go to previous message
John Watson
Welcome to the forum. Please read the OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use code tags and make your code easier to read

Your questions (which I am not competent to answer) sound more relevant to telephony than to Enterprise Manager. Are you sure you have posted in the best place?
Previous Topic: EM warning EM won't run after default 64-bit 11gR2 install
Next Topic: FACING CLIENT_OLE2.CREATE_OBJ('Excel.Application');
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:50:57 CDT 2024