Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Changing Header information in a report using forms application
Changing Header information in a report using forms application [message #89113] Tue, 30 September 2003 16:47
randy
I am new to Oracle Forms and reports. We have a forms application that uses a text field (order number), and checkboxes to select various reports to run. We just moved our address, and the old address is still printing on reports, so I was asked to change it to the new one. My first question is, is there a way I can change the address in one place for all the reports that are run, or do I have to change it separately for each individual report. Also, is there a way that I can tell when I generate a report, where the location of the report (directory) is being run from. We are in a Windows 2000 environment, and the previous DBA has multiple reports with the same name in many different directories. If there isn't one place to change the address, then I need to find out which report is the one that the forms application is running. I tried changing the header on one report yesterday, but it didn't change it in the application. I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Thank you
Previous Topic: report e-mailing problem.
Next Topic: drill down graph , a query
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:37:59 CDT 2024