Home » Other » Client Tools » I ran package using Toad (oracle 8i) but its ran i am not getting dbms output?
I ran package using Toad (oracle 8i) but its ran i am not getting dbms output? [message #222962] Wed, 07 March 2007 01:24 Go to next message
victoryhendry

I ran package using Toad (oracle 8i) but its ran i am not getting dbms output?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
create package pkgname
var1 number;
function1 (p1 in number,message out varchar2)return number
function2 (p1 in number,message out varchar2)return number

return var1

end pkgname

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

i ran this type of package .its return only var1 value, not showing thant message.i want to show message also.??

i was using set serverout put also in oracle 8i.but not get result.

How I execute package in function and procedure?

Re: I ran package using Toad (oracle 8i) but its ran i am not getting dbms output? [message #222967 is a reply to message #222962] Wed, 07 March 2007 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Did you search? (no)
Did you read the help? (no)
You posted your last message less than 15 minutes ago, which leads me to believe you didn't really put very much effort in trying to find the answer yourself.
Re: I ran package using Toad (oracle 8i) but its ran i am not getting dbms output? [message #223018 is a reply to message #222962] Wed, 07 March 2007 03:51 Go to previous message
srinivasoracle

Hi,

After connect the TOAD, you will some tabs(Data, Explain Plan, Auto Trace, DBMS Output,...). Click the DBMS Output, and make the Turn Output on(which is in Red Mark). Then Run the function/procedure. You will get the output in DBMS Output Tab.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivasulu Vakati
Previous Topic: iSQL plus
Next Topic: I am trying to compile sequence in SQL Editor(using TOAD) but not compile in TOAD?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:55:12 CDT 2024