Home » RDBMS Server » Performance Tuning » How to creating index? for best performance (How to creating index? for best performance)
How to creating index? for best performance [message #274822] Wed, 17 October 2007 05:40 Go to next message
alwinsanjaya
Hi geeks, I have a problem here. ouw ya, my name is Alwin, Im newbie in Oracle and I try to understanding. ok, back to the topic, I have a problem with my application performance, anybody here can give me an advice how to make a best performance on application? thank you very much, I really appreciate for your kind Smile
Re: How to creating index? for best performance [message #274830 is a reply to message #274822] Wed, 17 October 2007 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Read How to Identify Performance Problem and Bottleneck .

Regards
Michel
Re: How to creating index? for best performance [message #276383 is a reply to message #274822] Thu, 25 October 2007 01:22 Go to previous message
send.shakthi
we got to create index in different way like combined index on different columns,single index on one column..need to analyze with diffrent stuff..depends on the dbms ur using..hope this helped..
Previous Topic: Join query gettin poor performance
Next Topic: materialized view
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 25 02:02:58 CDT 2024