DbForge Data Generator for Oracle Product Review
dbForge Data Generator for Oracle is a small but mighty GUI tool for populating Oracle schemas with tons of realistic test data. Having an extensive collection of 200+ predefined and customizable data generators for various data types, the tool delivers flawless and quick data generation (including random number generation) in easy to use interface. Data Generator offers flexible options and templates to create and use your own generators to better suit your requirements.
- Generate large volumes of data for multiple Oracle database versions
- Support for inter-column dependency
- Avoid the need for data entry in multiple databases manually
- Automate and optimize data generation tasks in the command line
- Add reliability to the application with meaningful test data
- Output the data generation script to a file
- Increase testing efficiency by sharing and reusing datasets
- Eliminate risks to access secure data by provisioning test data
dbForge Data Generator for Oracle 1.0 was released on March 30, 2016.
The 2.0 version of dbForge Data Generator for Oracle was released in August 2018. Among other key features, it was updated with Oracle Database 18c connectivity support, trial product activation, support for PowerShell, specific exit codes, and FIPS compliance as well.
Version 2.2 was released on July 2, 2020. The solution was updated with Oracle Database 20c connectivity support.
Version 2.3 was released on January 27, 2021. The tool from that time supports activation via the command-line interface.
The last version of dbForge Data Generator for Oracle 2.4 was released on January 13, 2022. The tool now supports Oracle 21c
Installation is always easy and quick. It takes to double-click the exe file and follow the prompts in the wizard. Upgrade is done through the same wizard and is easy too.
Price and availability
For more information about the product, go to the Product website. Here you can learn more about the tool, download a free trial version of the Standard edition, and buy the product license.
License price: Standard - $299.95.
- 30-day fully functional product trial for free
- 30-day money-back guaranty policy
- free 1-year subscription for updates and technical support